Applications are invited for GSMO Tech Internship Opportunity at Microsoft India for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places, they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking – a cloud enabled world.
As a company our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As an employer, we empower our own people to achieve more and make a difference in the world. Join us and be one who empowers billions!
- Reach – Microsoft’s resources and scale empowers employees to utilize their skills for lasting impact.
- Freedom –Microsoft values everyone’s talent and skillset and provides the freedom to explore and enhance them.
- Inspiration – Inspiration can be found through our products and how they can improve our customers’ lives.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree (B. Tech) in Computer science or related quantitative field.
- Passion for technology and innovation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Thrive and deliver results in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Ability to influence and inspire.
- Analytical Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Collaboration and Communication
Understand customers’ overall applications portfolio, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions (Microsoft and 3rd party solutions) using PaaS, DevOps & Advanced Application coding
- Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to create a modernization roadmap. Architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments, while orchestrating key resources and infusing key Infrastructure technologies (e.g. Windows and Linux IaaS, Security, Networking, etc.), and Application Development and DevOps technologies (e.g. App Service, containers, serverless, cloud native, etc.) as appropriate
- Ensure all solutions exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment
- Develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision makers, who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company to enable them to be cloud advocates · Be the Voice of the Customer; Share insights and best practices, and connect with Engineering teams to remove key blockers
- Assess the Customers’ knowledge of Azure platform and overall cloud readiness to support customers through a structured learning plan and ensure its delivery through partners · Collaborate with other Cloud Solution Architects in developing complex end-to-end Enterprise solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge of market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the technical community. Be an Azure Platform evangelist with customers, partners and external communities
You may also be interested in:
- Engineer and Research Intern- Chip Design at IIITM Kerala [4 Positions]: Apply by Nov 12
- Internship Opportunity (Data Engineer) at CISCO, Bengaluru: Apply Now