Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Graphic Design (Video) Internship Opportunity at Teach for India.
About the Teach for India
Teach For India is a non-profit and a movement of leaders that was founded by Shaheen Mistri in 2009. It is a part of the Teach For All network. To build a growing movement of leaders, Teach For India runs a two-year Fellowship and supports an Alumni movement.
Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Ahmedabad
About the Internship
- The Graphic Design Intern (Video) will assist the National Marketing and Communications team in conceptualising and designing the Teach For India Brand through digital collaterals, particularly video properties.
- This position is an opportunity for young individuals to get a holistic sense of the powerful role that design plays in communication strategy and garner exposure on a wide array of differentiated design projects.
- This is a full-time, paid position.
The National Communications team at Teach For India consider ourselves the custodians of the brand. We handle everything related to brand communications, marketing, events, PR, design, merchandising or any element that authentically captures what Teach For India stands for. We innovate, create and optimize every aspect of communication in the hope that we can inspire an entire collective of changemakers to provide an excellent education to all children.
On a daily basis, we collaborate and thought partner to come up with new ideas to generate creative content and publish it across digital media, listen to stories and capture them across formats, think of all the platforms we can tap into to amplify these inspiring stories and design activations to immerse people in the Teach For India experience.
- Create engaging reels and video properties for Teach For India.
- Use visuals as a powerful medium for storytelling.
- Assist in conceptualizing, directing, executing, producing, and troubleshooting all aspects of design initiatives.
- Continually maintain awareness of customer behaviour towards design to optimize engagement.
- Storyboard ideas in various looks and styles, and quickly translate content into visuals.
- Have knowledge of all the social media design specifications
- Be aware of all the latest design trends in motion graphics and video editing.
Knowledge and Technical Skills
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premier Pro
- Video Editing
- Graphic Design
- Motion Graphics
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.