Applications are invited for Grant Advisory Officer (Research and Development Office) at IIT Gandhinagar for the year 2021. The last date of application is 15 October.
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IITGN) invites applications for the post of Grants Advisory Officer to work in Research and Development office and interact with team of professors and officers in RnD office.
The Grants Advisory Officer will be a member of the Research and Development Office at IIT Gandhinagar and will work to provide advice on and support with grant applications from local and international funding sources. The activities of the Grants Adviser will help increase extramural funding available to faculties and staff scientists for furthering research programs at multiple levels like individual, consortium, theme based grants, grants at institute level, etc.
Applicants to the role should have PhD in Sciences or Engineering with good academic record.
- PhD holders with 0 – 3 years of prior experience in grant funding or certification in the pertinent area
- Proven communication skills
- Strong time-management and interpersonal skills
- Initiative, enthusiasm and a flexible approach to work
- The ability to analyze, summarize and communicate information
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
2 year fixed tenure, subject to extension based on the evaluation at the end of tenure.
Candidates must send their applications via e-mail to Prof. Dhiraj Bhatia (email@example.com). The following documents must be sent as a single pdf attachment to the email:
- Current CV with list of achievements + names of two referees for recommendation letters
- A one-page summary of previous research/work experience
- A brief note about why you think that you would be ideal candidate for this position at IIT Gandhinagar.
Deadline for submission of the application is 15th October 2021.
45,000 – 75,000 INR per month commensurate with the experience of the candidate.
Click here to view the official notification of Grant Advisory Officer (Research and Development Office) at IIT Gandhinagar.
You may also be interested in: