Applications are invited for selection to the positions of Graduate & Technician Apprenticeship 2021-22 by ISRO, Ahmedabad.
Space Applications Centre (SAC), Ahmedabad is one of the lead Centres of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Department of Space (DOS). SAC focuses on design of space borne instruments for terrestrial and planetary missions of ISRO and development and operationalization of space technology for national development.
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 9000/- per month
- Technician Apprentice: Rs. 8000/- per month
MINIMUM AGE 18 YEARS & MAXIMUM AGE 35 years as on 31/08/2021(relaxation of 03 years in case of OBC and 05 years in case of SC, ST candidates. Age relaxation for PWD candidates is as per Govt. of India rules.)
Period of Training
The period of training will be one year and apprentices engaged will be registered under Apprentice Act, 1961.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply for the Apprenticeship through this link.
- It is mandatory to produce hard copy of on-line application summary along with self-attested copies of following documents at the time of documents verification:
- Date of birth proof,
- SSC (10th) / HSC ( 12th) mark sheets & Certificate
- Mark card/Degree certificate of qualifying exam (Degree/Diploma/I.T.I.) showing percentage of marks in Degree/Diploma declared by a government recognized University/Board/Institution, caste / tribe certificate / disability certificate (if applicable).
- Caste or Tribe Certificate / Persons with Disabilities (PWD) Certificate for all reserved categories should be submitted in the prescribed format as given below:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe
- Other Backward Classes
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities
- Opening date for Online Registration: 09/08/2021 (09:30 hours)
- Closing date for Online Registration: 31/08/2021(17:00 hours)