Assam Power Generation Corporation Limited invites applications from interested candidates having requisite qualification for the engagement as Apprentice Trainee as per Corporation’s rules and orders in force from time to time.
The training will be provided as per the guidelines of the Board of Practical Training (BPOT), Eastern Region, Kolkata.
- Graduate Apprentices (07)
- Technician Apprentices (24)
- For Graduate Apprentices: B.E./ B.Tech Graduates and registration in National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) portal.
- For Technician Apprentices: Engineering Diploma holder and registration in National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) portal.
The guidelines of Bopr will be strictly followed for the selection of candidates. Hence, applicants are requested to go through the Bopr guidelines before applying for the above-mentioned categories.
- For Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 9000/-
- For Technician Apprentices: Rs. 8000/-
How to Apply?
- Applications in the prescribed format along with certified photocopies of all relevant documents in support of age, educational qualifications, National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) registration Proof, proof of Domicile, etc. are to be sent to General Manager (HR), APGCL, 3rd Floor, Bijulee Bhawan, Paltan Bazar, Guwahati-781001.
- To download the application form, click here.
- The last date to apply is February 29,2020.
- At any stage of the selection process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information, the candidature of the candidate will be canceled.
- The candidates must be a citizen of India and domicile of Assam.
- Caste Certificates of SC/ST/OBC/MOBC should have been issued by the competent Authority.
- Candidates fulfilling the criteria as per BOPT guidelines will be called for an interview, the date of which will be notified in due course.
Phone Number: 0361-2635812
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org