Koç University, Istanbul, Turkey invites applications from motivated and bright international students for admissions into its Graduate Programs for the year 2020-21.
Koç University is a non-profit private university in Istanbul, Turkey It started education in temporary buildings in İstinye in 1993, and moved to its current Rumelifeneri campus near Sarıyer in 2000. Koç University is ranked highest in Turkey according to the 2018 Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
With its world-class quality of education, focus on R&D, globally acclaimed faculty members, and students filled with the desire to learn and do research, Koç University offers graduate students a unique experience in this center of excellence.
- Academic and Research Excellence
- English-taught programs
- Full tuition scholarships for all our research (With Thesis) Master and Ph.D. programs
- An international and lively campus experience with 25% of graduate students coming from outside Turkey
- Over 200 global partners for graduate exchange opportunities
- Full visa and immigration support offered by the International Community Office (ICO) as well as social and language integration activities
- Research, teaching, and career skills development programs and activities offered by specialized support teams.
- Graduate School of Business
- Graduate School of Social Sciences and Humanities
- Graduate School of Sciences and Engineering
- Graduate School of Health Sciences
For a detailed program list, click here.
For Masters Programs
The criteria for the Master’s Programs are as follows:
- To have a Bachelor’s degree in the respective department from a recognized university;
- TOEFL (IBT100);
- GMAT or GRE score tests. The scores should be sent to institution number 0163;
- Having proficiency in a second foreign language is an asset.
- To complete the application form as specified;
- To submit an official academic transcript from the undergraduate institution;
- To submit at least two reference letters;
- To submit the application fee payment slip;
For Ph.D. Programs
The criteria for the Ph.D. Programs is as follows:
- Graduate proficiency test scores: GRE, GMAT, and ALES (native applicants) are accepted. English proficiency test scores: TOEFL is the only exam accepted.
- A minimum GPA of 3,00/4,00 for applicants with an undergraduate degree in the respective or concerned department.
- An official academic transcript from every university attended (You can send it to the Graduate School of Business, Koç University, Rumeli Feneri yolu, Sariyer, Istanbul, 34450, Turkey.)
- A statement of purpose describing your proposed area of study and why you are prepared for this program.
- Three (or more) Letters of Recommendation. The candidate should provide the contact information of those who will fill in the reference letters in the online application.
- A curriculum vita.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Applications with missing documents will not be taken into consideration.
- You should not email or post any documents to the university.
- You can indicate in your Statement of Purpose if you are the recipient or have applied to a specific scholarship scheme (country-based).
- The application process is free. There is no application fee (except for Master without Thesis programs in the Graduate School of Business)
- For Graduate School of Business: June 30, 2020
- For Graduate School of Social Sciences and Humanities: May 29, 2020
- For Graduate School of Sciences and Engineering: May 30, 2020
- For Graduate School of Health Sciences: June 26, 2020
Phone Number: +90-2123381374/1178
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in International Research Scholarships at University of Brighton, England [Fully Funded]: Apply by June 30.