ECIL proposes to engage 145 Graduate Engineer Apprentices and 5 Diploma Apprentices under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 for a period of one-year of Apprenticeship training at Hyderabad.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited is a leading Public Sector Company (A Unit of the Department of Atomic Energy) engaged in the area of Strategic Electronics with a thrust on innovation & indigenization.
ECIL has diversified into strategic sector such as Nuclear, Defence, Security, Aerospace, Information Technology, Telecom, and e-governance.
No. of Posts
- Apprentice positions /Seats for Engineering Graduates: 145
- Apprentice positions /Seats for Diploma Holders: 5
Maximum age of 25 years or less as on 31/01/2022. Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST,3 years for OBC-NC and 10 years for PWD candidates.
The tenure of the Apprenticeship would be One year only which will commence from 1 st February 2022.
- Candidates who have passed four years B.E/ B.Tech course in the above-mentioned engineering branches on or after 1st April 2019, from AICTE approved colleges / recognized Indian Universities for GEA.
- In case of Diploma Apprentices, the candidates who have passed 3 Years Diploma course in above mentioned branches on or after 1st April,2019.
- Engineering Graduates: Rs. 9000/-
- Diploma Holders: Rs. 8000/-
Method of Selection
- Apprentices selections will be done based on the qualifying examination marks merit. (i.e BE/B.Tech consolidated marks merit for GEAs and Diploma consolidated marks for Diploma Apprentices).
- In case of CGPA,relevant certificate from the Institution / University to be produced by candidate with regards to conversion of CGPA to percentage.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
- Hosting Advt.on ECIL WEB site: 08.01.2022
- Last date for submitting online applications through NATS portal: 18.01.2022
- Selection list display on ECIL Website: 20.01.2022
- Provisional list 1 candidates joining Dates: 24 & 25.01.2022
- Second list / Panel list display on ECIL web site: 27.01.2022
- Second List candidates joining Dates: 29 & 31.01.2022
- Apprenticeship training will start from: 01.02.2022