Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd., Kochi Refinery, Ambalamugal, Kochi invites Online application from eligible Graduate holders in Engineering (passed during 2019, 2O2O & 2021), for undergoing one year Apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited is an Indian government-owned oil and gas corporation. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It operates two large refineries in Kochi and Mumbai.
No. of Posts (Discipline)
- Chemical Engineering: 29
- Civil Engineering: 08
- Computer Science & Engineering: 15
- Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 09
- Safety Engineering./ Safety and Fire Engineering: 12
- Mechanical Engineering: 35
- Instrumentation Engineering/ Applied Electronics & instrumentation Engineering/ Instrumentation Technology/ instrumentation & Control Engineering/ Electronics & instrumentation Engineering: 10
- Metallurgy Engineering: 02
First Class Engineering Degree [Full Time Course] in the respective discipline with 60% marks from a recognized lndian University/lnstitute (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only).
18-27 Years as on 01 .08.2021 (DOB between 01 .08.1994 to 01 .08.2003). Relaxation to reserved category candidates as per guidelines in this regard.
Duration of Training
The duration of Apprenticeship training will be for a period of one year as per Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973
Selection will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and interview. The final merit list would be prepared according to categories General/ SC / ST I OBC I PWD on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates. Engagement for apprenticeship training will be subject to the selected candidates clearing the medical examination.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply for the Graduate Apprenticeship Programme through National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) website or Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Koch website.
- Upon completion of the Apprenticeship period Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd shall have no obligation to offer employment to such apprentices nor can an apprentice claim right for employment on the grounds of completion of Apprenticeship.
- Online Application starting date: 05.07.2021
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal in order to apply to “Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Kochi Refinery”: 20.07.2021
- Last date for applying to “Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Kochi Refinery”: 25.07.2021
Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR)
Chennai – 600 113.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd., Kochi
Refinery, Post Bag No.2,
Ambalamugal, Kochi – 682 302.