Online Applications are invited for recruitment in various posts under various departments of Govt. of NCT of Delhi and its autonomous bodies.
Candidates must apply online through the website http://dsssbonline.nic.in.The closing date for submission of online application is upto 5 P.M. on 15/09/2017 after which the link will be disabled. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- The candidates must apply Online only. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
- The candidates must read the INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE carefully, which are available on the website of the Board, before filling up Online Application Form for the post(s) concerned.
- Benefit of reservation for various categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC etc. shall be given as per the policy of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- The successful candidates will be required to submit legible self attested copies of the documents, Admit Card along with the hard copy of printout of online application form at the time of verification of documents (any information contained in the attached certificates shall not be considered unless it is claimed in the application form).
- The centers for holding the examination will be in Delhi only.
- The candidates must carry Aadhaar Card to the examination centre, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination.
₹ 100/- (One Hundred only)
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Physically Handicapped & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying Application fee.
Mode of Selection:
The selection shall be made through One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.
- Opening Date of Application: 25/08/2017
- Closing Date of Application: 15/09/2017
For more details, please visit this link.
About the Author
The author is a final year law student from Calcutta who takes her subject seriously and passionately. Spends most of her time online, with dozens of browser tabs open at a time. Is a bookworm, pop-culture geek, and a foodie. Willing to work for pizza.