The Government of India is organizing numerous contests and competitions for students for the month of March & April 2021. The Indian Government has openings for competitions like online quizzes, logo design, meme-making, creative writing competitions, and many others.
Check out all the contests & competitions for students by the Govt. of India for the year 2021 below.
Call for Blogs: MyGov from Citizens for the Largest Vaccination Drive by Govt of India: Submit by Dec 31
The competition invites citizens from all walks of life to share a blog write-up within 500 words for the world’s largest vaccination drive. Choose any one of the following topics to write: Overcoming vaccine hesitancy; Getting covaxinated (COVID Vaccine) is important; or, The key to a successful Covid-19 inoculation drive.
- Submission: You can share your blog write-up in any of the formats –word/pdf. Submit your entries on mygov.in Entries submitted through any other medium/ mode will not be considered for evaluation. Participants should not imprint or watermark the entries.
- Deadline: 31 December, 2021.
- Winner: Best blog write-ups will get featured at blog.mygov.in.
Design a Logo for Foundation for Innovators in Science & Technology by Govt of India [Cash Prize of Rs 10k]: Submit by Apr 10
Govt of India invites submission for Design a Logo for Foundation for Innovators in Science and Technology (A NIDHI-TBI funded by DST, Govt. of India).
- Registration: Interested and eligible candidates can register via this page.
- Prizes: The winner will take home Rs 10,000/- as a cash prize and a certificate issued by FIST, IIT Patna.
- Important date: 10 April, 2021.
Poshan Pakhwada 2021 Meme Contest by Govt of India: Register by Mar 31
The Poshan Pakhwada 2021 focuses on addressing the nutritional challenges through Food Forestry and organizing Poshan Panchayats.
- Themes: Participants can upload their memes based on the following sub-themes: Bunk Junk food; Food items in my grocery list; My lunch box menu; My conversation with fruits, veggies on my table; Recipe for growth- may poshan be with you; Hamarey Jigri Dost – Vitamins, Iron, Calcium…; The food of my state; or, Any other theme that is related to food and nutrition.
- Participation: Interested candidates can log in here to participate.
- The last date of registration is 31 March, 2021.
Logo Design Competition for National Urban Digital Mission (NUDM) by Govt of India [Cash Prize of Rs. 15k]: Submit by Mar 30
NIUA intends to run a logo design competition for the National Urban Digital Mission (NUDM). The logo will be used as a medium of representation on the platform and any outreach (online/printed) material.
- Registration: Interested candidates can log in via this page.
- Deadline: Last date of submission: 30 March, 2021.
- Prize: The prize money for the logo design contest has been set as Rs. 15,000/- with only first prize.
Online Creative Writing Competition for Class 6-12 Students by Govt of India: Apply by Apr 1
The Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India has launched a creative participation competition on the occasion of celebrating the 75th year of India’s Independence “Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav”. This celebration would commence 75 weeks prior to Independence Day 2022 and will extend up to Independence Day 2023.
The Ministry has announced this competition to explore the creative instinct of students and encourage them to pen their ideas on the related themes of Indian Independence.
- Eligibility: Class 6-12 Students.
- Last Date: 01 April, 2021.
- Visit the website www.MyGov.in to submit the creative entries. Write-up text should be submitted in Hindi/English.
- Participation: Interested candidates can participate via this page.
Nari Shakti Quiz 2021 by Govt of India [Mar 8-31]: Registrations Open
This year the Ministry of Women and Child Development, in collaboration with MyGov, is organizing Nari Shakti Quiz on the occasion of International Women’s Day. The quiz will emphasize acknowledging the tireless efforts of those women who have been rendering services to their communities and the society at large. Through this quiz, based primarily on the lives of women heroes, MyGov makes an attempt at giving them their due recognition.
- This is a timed quiz with 20 questions to be answered in 300 seconds.
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of the maximum number of correct answers.
For more opportunities from the Govt of India for students, keep visiting Noticebard.com on regular basis.