Are you looking for Government Internships 2021 in India? Then the search for the same ends here. NoticeBard brings to you the complete list of ongoing Government Internships 2021 in India for Students. From paid to unpaid and virtual, here’s the list of all the internships offered by Govt of India under the various departments.
Departments like – NITI Aayog, DCPCR, CCI, NISD and many others offer internship opportunities to students every month.
Government Internships 2021 in India
Internship Opportunity at NISD, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment [5 Interns]: Apply by Oct 25
National Institute of Social Defence (NISD) Internship Scheme seeks to engage students pursuing Graduate / Post Graduate Degrees or Research Scholars enrolled in recognized University/Institution within India as “interns”. These ‘interns” shall be given exposure to various Divisions within NISD.
- Eligibility: Bonafide students pursuing/passed out Graduate/Post Graduate Degree or Research Scholars enrolled in recognized University/ Institution within India from any background but preferably Social Science background i.e. Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, Anthropology, Law, etc., of any recognized University/ Institution within India fulfilling the following conditions: Students must be pursuing/passed out Graduate/Post Graduate Degree or Research Scholars. They must have secured 50% or more cumulative marks in all the years/semesters of their graduation/post-graduation till the date of application.
- Application: Interested applicants shall apply online for Internship programme.
- Duration: The period of Internship shall be at least four weeks but not exceeding 3 months. Interns not completing the requisite period will not be issued any certificate. Intern shall be present in the office hours i.e. 9.30 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. in all working days. For experience, If Director desires, intern may travel for field experience.
- Deadline: Applications received till the 25th of each month shall be allowed for subsequent month/s internship.
Virtual Internship 2021 by Competition Commission of India (CCI) [Dec 2021]: Apply by Nov 1
In view of the Covid-19 pandemic, the regular CCI internship program has been suspended for the time being. However, for the benefit of students, the Commission will continue its Online Internship beyond September 2021 and up to December 2021.
For September 2021 to December 2021 Online Internships, eligible applicants whose applications received by the 1st of the preceding month (for example, for internship of November 2021-application should be received by 1st of October 2021) shall only be considered.
- Educational Qualifications: Students pursuing the following courses can apply: Economics and Management: MA/MSc. (Economics), 4th and final year students of 5-year integrated degree Programme in Economics and MBA. Law: 2nd and 3rd year of the Bachelors degree in Law (3-year course after graduation) or Fourth and final year of the five-year integrated course in Law and Students who have taken the 3rd year exam and are entering the 4th year. LLM. Regulatory Governance: MA/MSc. (Regulatory Governance) Professional Courses: Students of the final group of Chartered Accountancy or Cost Accountancy or Company Secretary.
- Duration: However, applicants desirous of pursuing internships for 2-3 calendar months can also apply with due recommendation of the respective universities/Colleges/Institutions for the period applied for.
- Application: Applications should mandatorily be in the prescribed format available on the CCI website. Applications in other formats shall be rejected summarily.
- Stipend: No stipend will be paid for online internship.
RBI Research Internship 2021-22 [Stipend of Rs. 45 K, 20 Interns]: Apply Now
Research Internship scheme provides an opportunity to young individuals to expose themselves to cutting edge research in central banking. It best suits individuals who have been in college relatively recently and wish to move on to pursue Ph. D. in Economics, Banking, Finance or related fields, or to positions in government research institutions, or financial institutions that require a quantitative and analytic orientation.
- DSIM : Post Graduate in Statistics / Econometrics / Economics or B.E. / B.Tech. (Computer) or MBA (Finance)
- DEPR : Post Graduate in Economics / Banking / Finance or MBA (Finance)
- SRU : B.Tech. or B.E. or Post Graduate with quantitative – oriented degrees in Economics / Finance / Statistical Science or those with expertise in Computer or Data Analytics. Programming skills or ability to acquire them are necessary.
- ID : Post Graduate degree in Economics / Statistics / Finance / International Finance / International Trade / MBA with specialization in finance / Banking / International Relations.
- Desirable Qualification: Proficiency in applied econometrics and quantitative techniques; familiarity with some econometric software (e.g. Stata / Eviews / Matlab / R / Gauss).
- Duration: The internship will be for a period of 6 (six) months extendable for another 6 (six) months based on the needs of the unit and the performance of the intern. Exceptional performers might be considered for further extension (total internship period may be for a maximum period of two years with a provision for renewal every six months).
- Application: The applications of the candidates are valid only for the applied batch (i.e 1st January / 1st July) and the same will not be considered for the subsequent batch. Candidates who were not selected earlier, if interested, are requested to apply afresh when the application window for the next intended batch commences.
- Stipend: RBI will pay a stipend of ₹ 45,000/- (Forty-Five Thousand only) per month.
Internship Opportunity with NITI Aayog [Online, 6 Weeks]: Start from Nov 1
Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity with NITI Aayog for the year 2021.
Undergraduate/postgraduate students or research scholars enrolled in recognized universities/institutions in India and abroad can apply for the NITI Aayog Internship Scheme. They will work closely with NITI’s verticals/divisions/cells. Applicants will have to apply online by filling up the registration form.
- Eligibility: Bonafide students of any recognized University/ Institution within India or abroad, fulfilling the following conditions are eligible to apply for the internship:
- UG students, having completed/appeared in the term-end exams of second year/4th semester of the bachelor degree course and secured not less than 85% or equivalent marks in 12th class.
- Graduate students having completed/ appeared in the term-end exams of first-year/2nd semester of their post-graduate program or persuing research/Ph.D. and secured not less than 70% or equivalent marks in Graduation.
- The students who have appeared in the final exam or just completed Graduation/PG and waiting for admission for higher studies may also be considered for internship provided that they have secured 70% or more cumulative marks in all the years/semesters of their graduation/ post-graduation till the date of application.
- Application: The interested applicants may apply online only on the website of NITI Aayog.
- Duration: At least 6 (Six) weeks but not exceeding 6 (Six) months. Interns not completing the requisite period will not be issued any certificate.
- Date: The online application link will be open from 1st to 10th of every month.
Internship Opportunity at Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights (DCPCR) [Stipend of Rs 3k]: Apply Now
The Commission offers internships across divisions and themes to youngsters. Interns typically support the Commission in background research, field visits, data analytics, preparing policy briefs/summaries, drafting letters/notices/summons, preparing minutes of the meetings, and documentation-related support including social media amongst others. Full-time interns are provided with a modest stipend in addition to official travel-related reimbursements.
- Eligibility: There is no minimum qualification. However, the selection is dependent on the nature of the role one is applying for and the suitability of the applicant for it.
- Duration: The internship must at least be 1 month long, extendable upon mutual agreement.
- Application: Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
- Stipend: Rs. 3000 will be given as a stipend to the interns. (Subject to the terms and condition) in addition to travel reimbursements.
NHAI Internship 2021 at Shimla [6 Vacancies]: Apply by Oct 31
Construction operation and maintenance of National Highways. Works shall be related to Land Acquisition, utility shifting, PMS Datalake, avenue and median plantation, monitoring and supervision of ongoing projects, procurement, RTI and Public grievance-related matters, etc.
Interns shall have to report to RO or PIU as per their selection where tasks shall be assigned by PD or RO or officer on behalf of them. During the period of internship, the intern may have to visit the field.
- Eligibility: Only those candidates can apply who: are from B.Tech. / B.E. and specialisation from are available for duration of 2 Months, have relevant skills and interests.
- Application: Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
MyGov Internship Opportunity 2021 [2 Months, Certificate Available]: Apply Now
Applications are invited for MyGov Internship Opportunity 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
- Undergraduate or a graduate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Presentations, Social Media Tools, Computer graphics designing
- Eager to learn and work and desire to innovate and excel
- Duration: The minimum duration of internship shall be two months from the date of joining, extendable depending on the performance of the candidate, requirement of the Department and time the intern is willing to spend with the Department.
- Application: Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
Internship Opportunity 2021 at Ministry of Women and Child Development (MWCD) [1-6 Months]: Applications Open
Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity 2021 at Ministry of Women and Child Development. Online applications are open on the official website.
- For short-term (one month) Internship, students who are doing their undergraduate courses in any subject.
- The Internship of 2 months is open for those candidates who have completed their graduations in any discipline/subject.
- For long-term Internship of 6 months’ duration, currently enrolled PG students and those who have completed their PG degrees from any discipline would be eligible to apply.Ministry may also consider candidates of experience and PG/Ph.D degree holders for this long-term internship.
- Application: Register through the Login portal.
- Interns who are selected for short-term Internship Ministry in future may consider paying the interns a lump sum monthly stipend of Rs.5,000/-, as incentive. Interns proceeding on tour, as part of the internship would be reimbursed Travel cost (By deluxe/ AC bus / 2nd AC train journey) and DA as per GOI rates.
- Interns who are selected for long-term Internship would receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 10,000/- and reimbursement of Travel cost (By deluxe/ AC bus / 2nd AC train journey) and DA as per GOI rates.
Internship Opportunity at Ministry of External Affairs (MEA- Foreign Services) [1-6 Months, 32 Interns]: Apply Now
Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity at Ministry of External Affairs (MEA- Foreign Services) for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
- Eligibility: Internship programme for MEA Headquarters is open to Indian citizens only. OCI card holders will also be considered. Interested Indian citizens, OCI card holders and foreign nationals may apply for internship in Indian Missions and Posts abroad. An intern may be required to work on-site (within Ministry’s premises) or off-site.
Off-site internship is not available in Missions/Posts. Candidates for on-site internship should possess a Graduate degree or equivalent before the commencement of internship. Students who are enrolled in a five-year course and have completed three years of the course before commencement of internship may also apply.
- No. of Interns: Not more than thirty on-site interns will be engaged by the Ministry at a given point in time. Up to two interns may be engaged by Missions/Posts abroad.
- Duration: Internship can start at any time of the year and shall be for a period of one to six months. Extension, in exceptional cases, may be granted to a case-to-case basis for intern at MEA Headquarters only.
For more such Govt of India Internships, keep visiting NoticeBard.com.
You may also be interested in: