“Brochure Designing Contest” for creating Brochure Cover for the INDIA MEDICAL DEVICE 2018 and INDIA PHARMA 2018 is being organized by Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers in association with the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) from 15-17, February 2018 at Bangalore International Exhibition Centre, (BIEC), Bengaluru, Karnataka.
Prize for winner: The winners in each stream will be awarded Prize of Rs. 20,000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand only)
Technical Parameters for “Brochure Designing Contest” are as follows:
- The size of Brochure shall be 28cm X 20.5 cm, can be horizontal or vertical
- The logos to be used in both the cover pages shall be that of Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI), Department of Pharmaceuticals and Make in India- Pharmaceutical Lion and event logo. The logos may be downloaded from indiapharmaexpo.in/download.php. To have better understanding of the event, www.indiapharmaexpo.in can be visited.
Terms and Conditions:
- The Competition is open to all the citizens of India
- The entry must be submitted to the Creative Corner Section of MyGov portal.
- The winning entry would be the intellectual property of the Government of India and the winner cannot exercise any right over it. The prize winning entry is meant to be used by Government of India for promotional and display purposes and also for any other use as may be deemed appropriate for the initiative. The unsuccessful entries will be returned on request.
- The winner of the contest has to share the high resolution files (CDR, Acrobat etc.) of the designs.
- The entry must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
- Please note that the entries made in both the competition categories must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
- Anyone found infringing on others’ copyright would be disqualified from the competition. Government of India does not bear any responsibility for copyright violations or infringements of intellectual property carried out by the participants.