Centre for the Development of glass industry (CDGI) has been set up a joint venture project of Government of India, United Nations Development Program (UNDP) United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) and Government of Uttar Pradesh as a registered society on May 6, 1992 at Firozabad (U.P). Functioning of the Centre is looked after by its Governing Council constituted by Goverment under the Rules of the Society.
About the Courses
The CDGI is organising a certificate course in Chandigarh on:
- Business Opportunities and Entrepreneurship on Solar Energy.
- Protective Cultivation in Organic and Hydroponic Farming.
DAY 1: October 19, 2019 (SOLAR ENERGY)
- Brief about Solar Energy.
- Electric power scenario in India
- Reasons to invest in solar in India
- Types of solar systems
- Solar PV system
- What is solar panels
- Types of solar panels available in market
- Types of solar cells (Technology)
- Types of solar PV systems
- What solar OFF – GRID/Roof Top system
- Solutions available of OFF – Grid System (Solar home pack system, street light etc.)
- SIZING OF SOLAR OFF GRID System
- Components OFF – GRID System
- Business Opportunities of solar ON Grid/OFF Grid (Roof Top) system in India market
- Exploring Customer Needs; Planning
- Relationship development with dealers and suppliers, customers
- Business development models for rural market/industrial/domestic
- Case study of solar PV System
DAY 2: October 20, 2019 (ORGANIC AND HYDROPONIC FARMING)
- Business scope in Organic & Hydroponic Farming
- Seeding production with soil less media
- Soil manure & nutrients
- Waste decomposition
- Organic vegetable cultivation and process
- Mushroom cultivation
- All about Poly, Tunnel & Net House
- Business opportunities
- Open discussions/feedback session
Rs. 4000 each
October 19-20, 2019 at Hotel Pearl, Chandigarh.
How to Register
To register, call 8800924880, 8168984069.
For more information, click here.