Applications are open for the Governance, Public Policy and Leadership 2.1 Summer Fellowship for School Students scheduled during June 3- June 18 in Delhi.
About the Summer Fellowship:
Foundation for Community Consensus in partnership with United Nations Global Compact Network and the Embassy of Czech Republic, New Delhi, is conducting “Governance, Public Policy and Leadership 2.1” in Delhi. It is an experiential fellowship aimed to help school students develop an understanding of the policy landscape and governance structures that shape our society and its institutions.
- Public Policy.
- Democracy and Indian Constitution.
- Consensus-Driven Governance.
- Youth Leadership & Youth Diplomacy.
- Role of Media and Narrative Building.
- Career Charting in Public Policy & Governance Sector.
5 students will be selected for an internship with the United Nations Global Compact Network India.
Class 8 – Class 12 Students.
Ardee School, New Friends Colony, Delhi.
- Ardee School Students: Rs. 19,500 (All inclusive).
- Other School Students: Rs. 21,000 (All inclusive).
- Click here to apply.
- Interested candidates will be asked to submit essay questions/undergo a short written test.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for telephonic/skype interviews.
- Final shortlisted students will join the fellowship in June.
The application deadline has been extended to May 20, 2019.
Mobile: 9567235385, 8220569496