The Women of Publishing Leadership Series is designed to foster community in the publishing industry, provide access to monetization resources, and enable the future growth of women-led small businesses.
The entire Women of Publishing team would love for you to join us again for a two-day event showcasing:
- Livestream curriculum on growing you app or web business
- Dedicated product support and access to product experts
- Work-life balance discussions
- Connections to other women in publishing
Who can Attend?
The program is open to Women-led digital businesses. The program is best suited for small and medium businesses who are looking to start monetizing their site or app, grow their monetization business, or network with other women digital businesses.
Format of Event
- The event will run for 2 days with 2-3 events per day. During each session you’ll hear from Google experts and have the opportunity to ask questions live.
- Livestreams will be in English, but recordings can be re-watched with translated captions.
- Gwynevere Hunger, Solutions Consultant, Google
- Yolanda Ha, Strategic Partner Manager, Google
- Bserat Ghebremicael, Global Events Lead, Google
- Amanda Henry, Sales Enablement Training Facilitator, Google
- Samantha Skey, CEO, SHE Media
- Aurora Morales, Publisher Policy Education Strategist, Google
- LA Dunn, Founder, Black Girls Eat
- Rachael O’Meara, Senior Account Manager & Author of PAUSE, Google & Author
- Ankita Saavedra, Strategic Partner Manager, Google
- Roshni Dutt, Platforms Lead, Google
- Brookey Villanueva, Growth Manager, Google
- Jill de Bartok, Manager, SMB Partner Sales, Google
- Kim Rodney, Associate Partner Manager, Google
- Muffy Mendoza, Founder, Brown Mamas Tribe
- Nicole Johnson, Lead Sleep Consultant, The Baby Sleep Site
- Paola Guevara, Partner Experience Specialist, Google
- Katy Hanson, TBU: Head of Publisher Intelligence, Google
- Kelly Cassin, Strategic Account Manager, Google
How to Apply?
Interested participants can apply for the program through this link.
March 7, 2021The Women of Publishing Leadership Series is designed to foster community in the publishing industry, provide access to monetization resources, and enable the future growth of women-led small businesses.
For more details, click the link below.