Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Google Project Management Apprenticeship 2021 at Hyderabad.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the big four Internet stocks along with Amazon, Facebook, and Apple.
About the Job
The Project Management Apprenticeship is building pipeline for the next generation of Project Managers Analysts across the industry, actively bridging the gap between technical employment and education. You’ll develop general project management skills (focusing on soft skills needed for effective change and risk management) as well as put an emphasis on agile project management and innovation. Within this knowledge you will equally gain a deep understanding of when to use these skills and how this translates to managing complex projects.
While at Google, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of Googlers to solve real life problems while developing and learning from world-class leaders. An external training partner will also support you during the program.
They will equip you with everything you need to know to make a meaningful impact as a Project Management apprentice at Google. You will be mentored and trained in a wide range of tools and techniques, distilling down data for actionable takeaways and making recommendations across different business groups. Your work will stand alongside that of other Googler project managers, making a real difference to users around the world.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Less than 1 year of project management experience.
- Experience using productivity tools such as spreadsheets, word-processors, etc.
- Demonstrated problem-solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Willingness to navigate ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions and seek help/advice where appropriate
- Coordinate internal resources for flawless execution of projects.
- Share relevant documentation and reports with project teams.
- Provide information and regular support to stakeholders.
- Develop in-depth understanding of project scope and particulars i.e. timeframes, financials, outcomes.
- Ensure thorough project documentation, creating and reviewing reports.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the Google Project Management Apprenticeship through this link.
July 14, 2021