Google PhD Fellowship Program 2019: Apply by Apr 12
Nurturing and maintaining strong relations with the academic community is a top priority at Google. The Google PhD Fellowship Program was created to recognize outstanding graduate students doing exceptional work in computer science and related research areas.
Fields of Fellowship
The Fellowships are awarded to students who represent the future of research in the following fields:
- Algorithms, Optimizations and Markets
- Computational Neuroscience
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Machine Learning
- Machine Perception, Speech Technology and Computer Vision
- Mobile Computing
- Natural Language Processing (including Information Retrieval and Extraction)
- Privacy and Security
- Programming Languages and Software Engineering
- Quantum Computing
- Structured Data and Database Management
- Systems and Networking
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time PhD program at a university in India. Applicants who are currently in their first year of a part-time PhD program and transferring to full-time positions are also welcome to apply.
- If you are in a PhD program already, you should be an early-stage PhD student when submitting your application, i.e., you have completed one year or less of your PhD.
- Students must remain enrolled in the PhD program for the duration of the Fellowship or forfeit the award.
- Current undergraduate, master students and professionals may apply. The Google Fellowship award shall be contingent on the awardee registering for a full-time PhD program of an Indian university in Computer Science or related areas within the calendar year of the fellowship, or the award shall be forfeited.
- Applicants enrolled in an undergraduate or masters program must be current, full-time students at an Indian university.
- Professionals must be employed/affiliated with an organization registered in India, and receipt of the award is contingent on them joining a full-time PhD program at an Indian university within the calendar year of the award.
The Google India PhD Fellowship program application window for 2019 is now open until Friday, 12th April 2019 at 11:59:59 PM IST.
Please click here to apply.
For any queries, email: email@example.com
For any further information, visit the page here.
About the Author