Google invites you to join us for a unique summer experience in a 10-12 week paid internship for first-year MBA students. Our MBA interns work on projects handling some of the most cutting-edge business challenges in the tech industry. Our graduate interns have joined us in areas across the business, such as Marketing, Advertising Sales and Operations, Finance, Cloud and more.
For internships, we hire first into job families and then work with successful candidates to find project groups that match their skills and interests. Final decisions will be made based on business need and your relevant experience.
Want to change the world? Or are you thinking even bigger? At Google, you’ll find smart people, big problems, and plenty of opportunities to make a real difference in the world. Google employs top MBA and graduate student talent from around the world in areas ranging from product management and sales to finance, operations, and human resources – and everything in between.
- Must be a first year student in a two year full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program, graduating between December 2018 and July 2019.
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Be able to complete a minimum 10 week program in the Singapore office between May and September 2018.
- Work experience prior to the MBA program in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance, Technical Sales and Operations, or related fields.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, with the ability to handle highly strategic and challenging business problems.
- Demonstrated interest in the Internet and Google’s technology and business.
- Ability to operate as a self-starter and independent thinker.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Last Date for Application: Feb 16