Entries are invited from school students for the Google India Code to Learn Contest 2021.
About Google India Code to Learn Contest 2021
Code to Learn 2021 is a contest to help school students learn programming and build a strong foundation in Computer Science.
The contest is open to students in classes 5 to 12 enrolled at any school in India. Parents, teachers or legal guardians can register on behalf of the student and submit their project. The students will compete in five class groups:
- Classes 5 & 6 (Scratch and App Inventor)
- Classes 7 & 8 (Scratch and App Inventor)
- Classes 9 & 10 (Scratch and App Inventor)
- Classes 9 & 10 (Google Cloud AutoML)
- Classes 11 & 12 (Google Cloud AutoML)
Note: Employees, interns, contractors, and official office-holders, as well as their immediate families, of Google, its affiliates, and any representatives or agencies of Google or other persons professionally connected with the contest are not eligible to participate.
- A panel of judges will select up to 10 finalists from each class group
- All the 10 finalists from each class group will go through a second round of judging to select up to 5 winners from each class group
- The winners and finalists will be announced on this website
- The winners will be in no particular order. All of them will receive the same prize and certificate
- The winners will get a certificate of achievement and a Chromebook laptop or an equivalent gift
- All the finalists will get a certificate of achievement
How to register?
Interested participants can register for the contest through this link.
- Contest / Registration opens: 12 September 2021
- Project submission opens: 27 September 2021
- Project submission deadline: 15 November 2021
- Announcement of Finalists: On or after 15 December 2021
- Announcement of Winners: On or after 15 December 2021
If you have any queries write to us at: email@example.com