About the Program
Applications are invited for Google EMEA AdCamp Program for all current or recently graduated university students from across Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA). Participants will have the chance to get a rare 360-degree look behind the scenes at Google, develop a professional network, gain new skills, experience our culture and learn more about career opportunities within our Global Business Organisation in a fun and inclusive environment.
Online advertising is at the core of Google’s business and we’re thrilled to share the magic of our platforms with university students through Google AdCamp. AdCamp offers a collaborative curriculum focused on Google’s advertising sales and services operations, an overview of Google’s ad products and insight into the industry.
Up to 50 current university students will be selected to participate in an all-expense-paid AdCamp experience at one of Google’s offices. Participants will get the opportunity to gain new skills, compete in a case competition, develop a professional network, get an inside look into helping small and medium businesses thrive, and learn more about career opportunities within our Global Business Organisation in a fun and inclusive environment.
To apply, students must be:
- Interested and have experience in sales, customer support, account management, marketing, or consulting
- Experienced and have proven ability in managing and customizing the experience to a customer base
- A proven multi-tasker and able to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate, and work well with others
- Fluent in English, as all AdCamp activities will be conducted in English
- Be currently enrolled in a final year of BA/BS or master’s program, in any major, at a university in Europe, Middle East, or Africa, or have graduated within the last 12 months
Students who identify as any ethnic minority in their home country, socially or economically disadvantaged, are a person with a disability or are part of any other group that is historically underrepresented are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply?
To express interest, click here and fill the form.