This course is intended to be an introduction to machine learning for non-technical business professionals. There is a lot of hype around machine learning and many people are concerned that in order to use machine learning in business, you need to have a technical background.
In actuality, your knowledge of your business is far more important than your ability to build an ML model from scratch. By the end of this course, you will have learned how to
- Formulate machine learning solutions to real-world problems
- Identify whether the data you have is sufficient for ML
- Carry a project through various ML phases including training, evaluation, and deployment
- Perform AI responsibly and avoid reinforcing existing bias
- Discover ML use cases
- Be successful at ML
You’ll need a desktop web browser to run this course’s interactive labs via Qwiklabs and Google Cloud Platform.
- Introduction: What is Machine Learning?
- Employing ML
- Discovering ML Use Cases
- How to be successful at ML
Suggested: 4 weeks of study, 2-4 hours/week
When you purchase a Certificate you get access to all course materials, including graded assignments. Upon completing the course, your electronic Certificate will be added to your Accomplishments page – from there, you can print your Certificate or add it to your LinkedIn profile.
To enrol for this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.