Google Associate Cloud Engineer Certificate Course [Online]: Registrations Open
Google Cloud is conducting an online course to prepare you for the Google Cloud Associate Cloud Engineer certification.
This program provides the skills you need to advance your career in cloud architecture and provides a pathway to earn the industry-recognized Google Cloud Associate Cloud Engineer certification. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and labs, you’ll explore and deploy solution elements, including infrastructure components such as networks, systems and applications services; and you’ll gain real world experience through a number of hands-on Qwiklabs projects that you can share with potential employers.
You’ll also have the opportunity to practice key job skills, such as setting up a cloud environment and configuring and deploying a solution in the cloud. For learners looking to get certified, this program will also provide sample questions similar to those on the exam, including solutions and practice exam quizzes that simulates the exam-taking experience.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will earn a certificate of completion to share with your professional network and potential employers. If you’d like to earn your Google Cloud certification, you will need to register for and pass the certification exam. Please note that this program helps equip you with the skills you need to take the certification exam, but the certification and certification fee is not included in the cost of this training program.
What you will learn
- Learn the skills needed to be successful in a cloud engineering role
- Prepare for the Associate Cloud Engineer certification
- Learn about the infrastructure and platform services provided by Google Cloud Platform
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
- Essential Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation
- Essential Cloud Infrastructure: Core Services
- Elastic Cloud Infrastructure: Scaling and Automation
- Elastic Cloud Infrastructure: Containers and Services
- Preparing for the Google Cloud Associate Cloud Engineer Exam
Approx. 2 months to complete
Suggested 13 hours/week
Intermediate Level: Experience with virtual machines, IP networking, and Web servers; 6 months+ hands-on experience with GCP recommended for the certification exam.
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.
About the Author
Loved my student life, love talking to students now. I am a wearer of multiple hats (wife, mom, cook, chauffeur). My job is my hobby! :)