Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women (GS10K) Program.
About the GS10K Program
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women is a global initiative that fosters economic growth by providing women entrepreneurs around the world with a business and management education, mentoring and networking, and access to capital.
The program was founded on the understanding that investing in women entrepreneurs leads to economic growth and stronger communities.
Since 2008, 10,000 Women have trained and empowered over 10,000 women have trained and empowered over 10,000 women business owners across 100 + countries, and graduates from this program have consistently reported immediate and sustained business growth.
Duration of Program
- The training will consist of 25(-30) days of (Live )online sessions over 3 modules. The content for the program has been modified to support businesses during the pandemic.
- Each participant will also receive one-to-one online mentoring sessions during the program.
- Additionally, participants will be receiving group mentoring for developing the business growth plan. Modules dates will be shared separately with the selected participants.
The program is geared towards established women entrepreneurs, who own/run small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) who meet the following requirements:
- Key decision maker in a senior leadership role (CEO /COO/ President)
- Owner or co-owner of the venture
- Business operational for a minimum of one year
- Open to accessing external capital to grow
- At least 3 employees
- Turnover of the business between INR 30Lakh and INR 30 Crore. Highest recorded turnover (Revenue of your business) in FY 2020-2021 OR 2021-2022 will be considered.
- Should not have previously participated in 10,000 Women
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply for the program through this link.
- The participants will not be charged any fee to participate in the program. The program is fully supported by Goldman Sachs.