Going Beyond Jugaad: Building a Systematic Innovation Capability at IIM Bangalore [Oct 10-12]: Register by Sep 30
India is famous for Jugaad, the ability to improvise in tough situations. But, while Jugaad is a good starting point, today companies need innovation that simultaneously scales, meets enhanced customer expectations, and is cost-efficient. In this program, we investigate how to institutionalize such an innovation capability.
Innovation is critical for an organization to thrive and to develop a sustainable competitive advantage. Yet, companies struggle to build a platform for consistent and sustainable innovation. The obstacles are often nontechnical and people-related. Therefore, it is necessary to consciously build structures, culture and processes that will support sensible risk-taking, The objective of this program is to identify the strategies, systems, processes and structures required to build a world-class innovation capability.
- Assessing Current Status of Innovation Capacity
- Selecting an Innovation Strategy
- Organizational Design for Innovation
- Measuring & Monitoring Innovation
- Managerial Practices to Support Innovation
- Designing Innovation Enhancement Programmes Goals, Teams, Preparatory Work
- Enlarging the Innovation Pipeline
- Creating Innovation Platforms
- Role of Open Innovation
- Appropriating the Value of Innovation
Who should attend?
Senior managers from any function who are managing innovation programs or plan to launch innovation initiatives within their organisation will benefit the most from this programme. Deputing a team of managers who are responsible for driving innovation to this programme will help in quickly transferring benefits to your company.
- Start Date of the Programme: 10 Oct, 19
- End Date of the Programme: 12 Oct, 19
- Early Bird Discount Date: 19 Sep, 19
- Last date for registration: 30 Sep, 19
- Residential Fee(excluding GST): Rs. 1,00,500
- Residential Early Bird Fee(excluding GST): Rs. 90,450
- Non-Residential Fee(excluding GST): Rs. 90,000
- Non-residential Early Bird Fee(excluding GST): Rs. 81,000
For more details, click here.
About the Author