About the conference
Bioleagues has continued its effort to bring research and clinical practice together to enable and exchange the innovative concepts from laboratory to bedside and vice versa. This time it is cancer and our endeavor to assemble the pioneers in the field of cancer in India and abroad in one of the rapidly emerging metropolis of eastern India that is Bhubaneswar.
This meeting will provide opportunity to the younger trainees as well as practicing clinicians to improve their understanding on various aspects of cancer through interaction and exchange of ideas with the renowned faculties. Researchers, Medical & Surgical Oncologists, Head & Neck Surgeons, Plastic Surgeons, Gastro-Enterologists, GI Surgeons, General Surgeons, Gynecologists and Radiotherapists are the target participants because the meeting will include deliberations and video workshops covering almost all varieties of cancer.
Call for abstract
The main topics of the conference are given below-
- Molecular Oncology
- Clinical Trials
- Head & Neck Cancer
- Gastric Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Psycho Oncology
- Breast Cancer
- Geriatric & Supportive Care
- Neuro Oncology
- Colo – Rectal Cancer
- Nuclear Medicine
- Penile & Prostrate Cancer
- Bone & Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Hepatobiliary & Pancreatic Cancer
- Endometrial & Cervix
- Palliative Care
- Kidney & Bladder
- Pediatric Solid Tumours
- Onco Nursing
- Ovarian Cancer
- Nutrition & Cancer
- Abstracts must be written exclusively in English.
- There are 2 modes of presentation: Oral and Poster presentation. The authors can select the mode of presentation at the time of submission.
- Abstract must be limited to 250 words and must be concise and clear, highlighting the most relevant aspects, findings and conclusions. The word limit for the abstract title is 20.Use only standard abbreviations. Special or unusual abbreviations are not recommended. If otherwise necessary, the latter should be placed in parenthesis after the first appearance of the full word, except for unit symbols. Numeral rather than words may be used to indicate numbers.
- Section breaks are not mandatory.
- References are not required for abstract submission.
- The abstract must contain original research material, not be published or presented at any other international congress prior to the conference.
- The submitted abstracts will remain property of the Bioleagues Conference. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to publish and distribute.
- Last date of paper submission: Dec 31 2018
- Last date of registration: Jan 15 2018
- Date of Conference: February 2-4, 2018
For registration details, click here
Phone: +12027548501, 044-49589038
Whatsapp no : +91-9042474084