The Indian Society for Sleep Research ISSR was established on 10th September, 1992 by Dr. V Mohan Kumar, during the first International Congress on Sleep-Wakefulness in India. The ISSR is celebrating in 2017 its 25 years of service to the Nation in advancing sleep science and medicine.
The conference has received enormous support from the Asian Sleep Research Society, World Sleep Federation, World Sleep Society and international sleep faculty to fulfill the aims and objectives of our society.
Awards to be distributed:
- Budur Krishna Murthy Travel Award: will be offered to about 20 life members preferably below 35 years.
- Budur Krishna Murthy Young Investigator Award: (Cash prize of Rs 10,000): will be given to the best poster presented in the Conference.
- Budur Krishna Murthy Silver Jubilee Conference Award: (Cash prize of Rs 5,000/- each ) 20 delegates, below 35 years who get the top 20 ranks in the MCQ based examination on sleep medicine conducted during the afternoon of 23rd September 2017.
- ISSR merit certificate: Those who score more than 85% in the above mentioned examination will be given a certificate by the ISSR stating the same.
- NIMHANS, Department of Neurophysiology Award: Those who get first and second rank in the MCQ examination will be given subsistence allowance award which will enable them to spend about 10 days in the sleep lab.
- Last date for Registration: 31st August 2017
- Last date for Abstract Submissions: 31st July 2017
- Early Bird Registration Fees: Before 1st May 2017
(Registration fees after 1st May will be 20% higher)
- The seats are limited. Maximum number of participants: 125.
- Kindly click here to register.
- Click here for information on the registration fee.
Venue: The International Centre, Dona Paula, Goa, India
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +91 80 2699 5169
Imp: High priority will be accorded to scientific communication (in the form of posters) during the Silver Jubilee Conference of Indian Society for Sleep Research (ISSR).
For more information, visit the official notification page by clicking here.