At Schneider Electric they believe that energy is a basic human right and they are dedicated to furthering mankind through new technologies. As a major player in Energy Management and Industrial Automation, they see an urgent need for bold ideas that can re-shape a smarter and more sustainable future for both: their industry and our company.
This is where they want your help! Schneider Go Green, together with AVEVA, is looking for game changers around the world who are daring to disrupt and to put their skills to the test and push the boundaries of digital transformation in Energy Management.
- Access to Energy – Enable universal access to energy in an environmentally sustainable manner.
- Homes of the Future – Can homes be smarter, more sustainable and incorporate new technologies?
- Plants of the Future – Apply IoT, AI, Machine Learning and more to the industries of the present or future.
- Grids of the Future – Imagine the future of energy management and distribution!
- De[coding] the Future – Envision future approaches to design, engineering and construction of assets and infrastructure.
Schneider Go Green 2021 is open to two-member teams from anywhere in the world. To take part, you must:
- Be a Bachelor’s student (at least on 2nd year) or working on Master’s degree
- Studying Business, Computer Sciences, Engineering, Math, Marketing and Innovation
- Team members must be studying in the same Region for the duration of the competition. Being in the same country is highly preferred.
- In line with our Diversity & Inclusion philosophy, at least one team member must be a woman.
- Be proficient in English as the final pitch will must be presented in English.
- Registration deadline: 19 Feb 2021
- Pre-screening and Mentoring: Feb 22, 2021 – Apr 23, 2021
- Regional Finals: Apr 27, 2021
- Global Finals: Jun 2021
Interested and eligible candidates can register via this page
- 1st Prize:
Global winners will be awarded a trip to one of the following cities: Boston (USA), London (UK), New Delhi (India), Paris (France), or Shanghai (China) – visit SE’s offices, network with employees and interact with high-level management!
The winning team will also be gifted a 1 year subscription to the Coorpacademy platform
- Global Finalists: Pitch your idea in the Global Finals and win the worldwide challenge
- Regional Finalists:
Participants will receive mentorship from Schneider Electric experts to polish their proposals and make it to the Grand Finale!
All regional finalists will also gain special access to e-learning resources by Coorpacademy to better prepare teams for the regional finals.
- Women in Energy Award: One all-female team will advance into the Global Finals and compete for the top prize!