Stepcone is GMRIT’s annual tech fest sporting mutiple technical events, lecture series and paper presentations. This year, Stepcone is in it’s 12th Edition.
- Paper Presentation:
Multiple topics have been enlisted on which papers can be sent and presented. Following are the broad categories:
- Computer Science Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Power Engineering
Each category has a list of topics on which papers can be sent. You can find those topics by clicking on the category of choice here.
A registration fee of Rs. 200/- per team is chargeable.
Workshops on following topics will be conducted:
- 3D Printing
- Swarm robots
- Brain wave robot controlling
- Andro wave
- Android App making
- Cybersecurity and advanced ethical hacking
- Internet of Things with Rasberry PI
- PSB Designs
- Photo Voltaics
- Project Planning and Control
- Advanced surveying by Total station
Registration fee of Rs. 350 is chargeable per person.
3. Technical Events:
- CAD Conquer
- Cognito Tesoro
- Debugging Contest
- Fox hunt
- Gordion Not
- Maze Runner
- Poster presentation
- Technical Quiz
Varying registration fees and prizes are applicable per contest/technical event. Find out those details by clicking on the contest of choice here.
4. Contests and other events:
- Android App Development Contest
- Industry defined problems
- Project Design
- R.C. Car Contest
- Robo Contest
Varying registration fees and prizes are applicable per contest. Find out those details by clicking on the contest of choice here.
2nd to 4th February, 2018.
Varying amount of prizes can be won (per team and individually) per event.
A concise list of registration fees for every event, per team and per individual, can be found on the list available here.
- Visit the website of Stepcone by clicking here.
- Select the category of choice i.e. Paper presentation/Contest/ Technical Events/ Workshops.
- Select the competition of choice within the selected category.
- Click on registration and then follow the website’s lead.
Ph. no.: 08941251592
For more information, visit the website here.