About the University
The University of Delhi, informally known as Delhi University, is a collegiate public central university, located in New Delhi, India. It was founded in 1922 by an Act of the Central Legislative Assembly.
About the Journal
Abstracts are invited for the GlobaLense: Journal of Social Science Research on the theme of ‘Combating Corona: Perspectives, Politics & Prospects by the University of Delhi.
Guidelines for Authors
- The Paper should focus only on any of the issues/aspects of the theme with a prescribed word limit of 2500-3500 words (excluding abstract and endnotes).
- An Abstract of about 200-250 words with keywords  along with a brief bio note of the Author/s [100 words] should be accompanied with the Paper.
- The title should have the name/s of the author/s and their designation/affiliation and the name of their Institution as footnote/s on the first page itself.
- The title should be Bold, 14 Font Size and Center Aligned.
- Co-Authorship upto a maximum of two is allowed.
- The Author/s should submit a Declaration [as attached] stating that his/her work is original and non-plagiarized and has not been considered for publication elsewhere.
- The decision of the Editorial Board in accepting or rejecting the paper for publication is final.
- The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the intellectual property of the Editorial Board, Developing Countries Research Centre (dcrc), University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007.
How to Submit?
- Paper [along with Abstract, Bio Note and Declaration] can be mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org in both Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) and PDF format
- Only one submission per author or a team of co-authors is permissible.
October 14, 2020
For full details, click the link below.