Young Advocates who are interested to work for youth health & wellbeing should apply for the Global Youth Health Advocates Working Group.
GYHA exists to grow youth-led health initiatives and improve youth engagement in health globally. As young people, they have their own unique health needs, but they are often not involved in the conversation decision-makers are having, or their needs are forgotten altogether.
About the Opportunity
They are recruiting 10-20 young leaders from around the world who are passionate about youth health to join the GYHA Working Group. The Working Group is an exciting opportunity to help create this new network and decide its future. Members of the Working Group will agree on a Terms of Reference. They expect members will meet at least once a month.
- Under 30 at the time of application
- Passionate about young people and health
- Able to communicate in English
- mental health
- sexual and reproductive health
- climate action and health
- disability rights
- health education
- housing and employment
- youth engagement in health
- youth-friendly health systems and services
- community-building and addressing loneliness
- or any other health and wellbeing related area
How to Apply?
Candidates who are interested can fill the form by clicking here.
October 31, 2021
Click here to view the official notifications for the Global Youth Health Advocates Working Group Program.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- Kick-start Your IPR Career with this Online Certificate Course by Lawctopus Law School [Nov 1 – Jan 30]: Register by Oct 30!
- Virtual Internship 2021 by Competition Commission of India (CCI) [Dec 2021]: Apply by Nov 1