Applications are invited for the Global Wellbeing and Leadership Summit organised virtually by Reimagining Society from March 13-14, 2021.
About Reimagining Society
Reimagining Society is an international youth-led organisation that endeavours to create more inclusive, fair, and sustainable communities by holistically embedding the concept of wellbeing and Peace.
About the Virtual Summit Programme
The Virtual Summit of the Reimagining Society calls upon extraordinary, young at heart, diligent and enthusiastic Peace and Wellbeing enthusiasts. The annual Virtual Summit Programme convenes the brightest talent from 100+ countries and an array of sectors, working to accelerate social impact. Delegates from 100+ countries are counselled by influential political, business, and humanitarian leaders such as Dr. Samdhu Chetri, Mr. Joseph Cataan, and many more.
In the Virtual Summit Programme, Delegates participate in two transformative days of speeches, panels, networking round tables, and workshops. All Delegates have the opportunity to apply to give keynote speeches, sharing a platform with world leaders with the international media in attendance. As well as listening to keynote speakers, Delegates have the opportunity to challenge world leaders, interact, and be mentored by influencers. Delegates make lasting connections throughout the Summit, celebrating their participation at social events and unforgettable sessions and ceremonies.
The Virtual Summit Programme 2021 will take place from 13-14 March, with over 150 Global leaders and Changemakers from 100+ countries using the Summit as a platform to demonstrate the increasing importance of global leaders and the value they create in the world today. Summit presents delegates with a unique and timely opportunity, a chance for Changemakers to truly deliver the actions necessary to create the sustainable future that we all demand, where everyone has a role to play, and no one is left behind.
The Virtual Summit will foster mutual understanding and brotherhood to harness global citizens’ capabilities. It also aims to engage people in conflict resolution, amplify their voice for social justice and create a harmonious environment among communities, races, and nations.
Prizes worth $500 will be awarded during the virtual summit programme, and the best delegate gets a FULLY FUNDED TRIP TO DUBAI for our physical summit later this year.
Virtual Summit Highlights
- Main Stage: Main stage sessions are curated and delivered in various formats, including keynote speeches, interviews, and panel discussions, spanning a wide range of subjects. These sessions are delivered by Counsellors, Guest Speakers, Delegates, and Ambassadors, addressing the most pressing global issues, including climate change, education, and poverty alleviation.
- Diplomats/Policy Makers panel talk: Panel-talks with diplomats and distinguished political figures on pertinent social issues around the globe, for example, planetary health, poverty alleviation, media freedom, education, peaceful future, etc. Delegates will get a chance to engage with the panel and ask questions on the given topics.
- Workshop on research and policy making: The Policymaking and Research workshop will shed light on how changemakers can up-skill in the policy-impact arena. Participants will learn from policymakers how to constructively criticize public policies, formulate evidence-based policy using social research methods, craft policy advocacy strategies, etc. This workshop will be followed by a case study competition with a cash prize worth USD 100.
- Innovation and design workshop: Leaders require innovation skills in a world characterized by volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity. Thinking flexibly and developing an entrepreneurial mindset are critical to thriving in uncertain environments. This workshop addresses how to recognize and question assumptions and constraints to identify and capitalize on opportunities. Learning to change the game rules by creating innovative value propositions and discovering new market positions for sustained competitive advantage are some of the actionable lessons in this workshop. This workshop will be of value to both aspiring and practicing entrepreneurs and employees in established firms or students interested in becoming innovative leaders in an interconnected world.
- Monitoring and Evaluation for Social Projects workshop: The famous line ‘What gets measured, gets done’ applies to social projects as well as in businesses. M&E is a crucial part of impactful and sustainable project management as it allows you to make better decisions with informed evidence. In this workshop, you will explore the importance of assessing your project, various forms of evaluation, using real-world case studies from the people who evaluate projects in complex contexts. You will leave this workshop equipped with frameworks and practical tools for measuring the quantifiable and subjective social impact of your intervention.
- Networking Round Tables: Virtual Summit Programme includes a variety of Networking Roundtable sessions. These sessions offer Delegates the chance to meet with other attendees working in similar sectors and addressing similar global issues. Delegates have the incredible opportunity to network with their peers as well as participate through in-depth Question and Answer sessions with Counsellors and Delegate Speakers. This also includes curated mentoring sessions and roundtable discussions, where small groups of Delegates meet with Counsellors and other fellow Delegates to deliberate and learn from one another.
- Personal story session: These sessions are a chance for selected Delegates to share their stories and extraordinary impact with their fellow Delegates. The best initiative will be developed further through collaboration with the Reimagining Society.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the summit through this link.
March 5, 2021
For more details, click the link below.
Note: This is a sponsored post.