The Hinrich Foundation is inviting bright individuals to apply for its 2018 Global Trade Leader Development Program.
The program offers people who are passionate about international trade a unique education & career combined opportunity in various business-related fields.
Successful candidates will begin their studies in AY 2018, and receive full financial support for tuition fee, monthly allowance, visa and round-trip airfares. Plus, you will be offered a well-designed internship for 12 months and a job upon graduation!
- Be a Vietnamese, Filipino, Indonesian or Indian citizen.
- Have at least one undergraduate degree in business administration, journalism, communication, organizational development, marketing, international business or relevant fields.
- Have 5+ years’ of work experience after graduation by the time application.
- Have a valid minimum TOEFL iBT 79 or IELTS 6.5.
Your complete application package must include:
- Curriculum vitae.
- Cover letter.
- Academic transcript and degree.
- English certification.
- Work recommendation letter.
- A 500-word essay: “How will the Work Integrated Learning approach help you to become an outstanding Global Trade Leader?”
A successful candidate will be the one who is able to demonstrate a clear and detailed description of study objectives and show a clear connection between their studies and future trade-related career through a compelling cover letter. He or she will need to demonstrate academic excellence and strong English proficiency.
How to Apply?
Click here to apply online.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2018.
If you any queries, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org