Global Policy, Diplomacy & Sustainability (GPODS) is commencing its third cohort which will run from June to August 2021.
About the Fellowship
The GPODS Fellowship offers a unique system of mentorship to the Fellows by assigning not just specialized experience-driven lectures by Global leaders in the fields of Public Policy, Diplomacy, and Sustainability but also arranging interactive ‘Office-Hours’* with many of them.
The Lectures are intended to give the fellows first-hand insights into the world of the most coveted professionals across the board; while the Office Hours are intended to sharpen the Fellows’ mental models as they discuss, comprehend, learn and explore the intricacies of the various fields of their interest.
This also gives them the opportunity to network and establish personal connections with the current leaders in the fields of Public Policy, Diplomacy, and Sustainability.
- GPODS is made for students and professionals who are at a Watershed Threshold in their academic or professional lives. The Watershed Threshold would signify a significant moment at which the professional would seek to transit into bigger roles in her/his career or scholarly pursuits. This would mean an effort which is catalyzed by GPODS, to delve deeper into areas of their respective interests or expertise by dedicating time and energy towards multi-disciplinary learning to hone their skills – all while developing an intra and inter-peer network of global leaders.;
- May work full time or part-time, but must commit to completing the 3-month program, starting from June 2021 till end August 2021;
- Be open to working in or studying sectors outside their comfort zone;
- Basic knowledge of English language is required.
An important thing to note is that what we value in our Global Fellows is their passion to bring about a positive change globally, and not their age, nationality, gender or background.
All applications would be reviewed by a panel of experts on the basis of your:
- Statement of Purpose (500 word)
- One letter of Recommendation (Optional)
- Additional Documentation (if any) provided.
Once the selection process is over, you would be notified via email about the final decision about your candidature.
- Early Bird Application Fee: INR 1500| USD 21| EUR 17.34
- Late Application Fee: INR 2500 | USD 35|EUR 28.89
- Fellowship Fee: INR 100,000 | USD 1375 | EUR 1,155.78
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the fellowship through this link.
- Early Bird Application date: 15th March 2021- 15th April 2021
- Late Application date: 16th April 2021- 14th May 2021
For more details, click the link below.