About the Program
The Global MBA from Macquarie University is designed for professionals looking for access to leading faculty, industry experts, and alumni networks paired with flexible online learning that doesn’t compromise on quality. You might be an independent consultant, the owner of a family business, or a leader within your company.
What makes this Degree Unique?
- Designed for tomorrow: Uniquely structured around six key future-focused capabilities, the Global MBA prepares you for success in the world of tomorrow through future-focused capabilities while still providing a traditional MBA curriculum in accounting, marketing, and other core business foundations. You’ll master Strategising, Leading, Analysing, Influencing, Adapting, and Problem Solving from the #11 school in the world for alumni career progression according to The Financial Times.
- Stackable and flexible: In a first-of-its-kind pathway, students who do not meet the direct admissions criteria can still be accepted based on performance. Performance Track students can be admitted to the Global MBA Degree Program at any point when they have completed at least 40 credit points (8 units) and no more than 80 credit points (16 units) from any specialisation (with the exception of Problem Solving), provided that their Weighted Average Mark at that time is at least 65. You can also enrol in individual unit(s) that interest you on a non-award basis. To apply for the Performance Track or to study an individual unit, please select the ‘Non-Award’ Application form.
- Competitively priced and top-quality: At AUD $33,000 for tuition and fees, the Global MBA is competitively priced in the online MBA market, making a top-quality MBA more accessible than ever.
- Direct access to world-renowned faculty and industry leaders: Degree students get access to renowned academics and industry leaders and a diverse and professional cohort, as well as premium features including live interactive webinars, staff-graded and moderated assessments, podcasts, and other high-engagement learning activities. You will also have the opportunity to attend local meetups in select countries and will become a member of the impressive Alumni network upon graduation
- Real problems to solve: You will solve real-world problems by collaborating with a range of industry partners. All four courses in the Capstone are co-created and co-delivered with industry partners to present you with a best-in-class toolkit. You will be challenged to maximise your curiosity and test the knowledge you’ve accumulated through distinct phases including ideation, solution development, and pitching. By the end of your degree, you’ll have a portfolio of case studies.
10 – 12 hours per week
To enroll in this program, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.
You may also be interested in: