About the Competition
YIL and GLF are calling young people to action, to design the new logo for Generation Restoration, a youth-led, youth-centred initiative that will run throughout the UN Decade on Ecosystem Restoration (2021-2030).
The winner will receive 500 euros and the opportunity to showcase their design during the June Global Landscapes Forum Digital Summit, broadcast from Bonn, Germany, as well as the chance to work with the Generation Restoration team in the lead up to the UN Decade on Ecosystem Restoration.
- To enter, you must be under the age of 35.
- Enrolled in a design program or be familiar with design tools (ie. Adobe Illustrator).
- Your entry must be in .jpeg format
- The logo must use RGB colours
- The image must have a minimum resolution of 300 dpi
- The image must use the color code: #66B65D
- All entries will be reviewed by a panel including design experts, the YIL Steering Committee and the Managing Director of the Global Landscapes Forum. The panel will make their decision based on the appropriateness, effectiveness and aesthetics of the entries they receive.
- The winning design and designer will be announced live during the Youth in Landscapes Climate Forum at the GLF Bonn 2020 Digital Summit.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the competition through this link.
May 9, 2020