Applications are now invited for The Global Good Fund Fellowship Program 2021 for Emerging Leaders & Entrepreneurs.
The Global Good Fund Fellowship is a 12-month program supporting the leadership development of social enterprise leaders across the globe. The Global Good Fund develops each innovator by pairing them with one professional executive coach and one c-suite business executive who serves as a mentor, and by providing leadership assessment resources, a network of peers, sector expertise, and targeted financial capital.
Each Fellow is paired up with a dedicated professional executive coach and one dedicated c-suite executive who serves as a business mentor. Over a 12 month period, Fellows connect with their executive coach and business mentor via phone/ Skype/ WhatsApp.
- 360 Degree Assessment: We administer the 360 MIRROR leadership assessment tool designed specifically for social entrepreneurs to derive feedback from their board, staff, peers, and stakeholders as well as the Fellow. The Fellow will retake the leadership assessment at the end of the Fellowship and then 1, 3, 5, and 10 years post Fellowship to track his/her growth.
- Leadership Development Plan: The results of the 360 MIRROR are used by each Fellow with his/her professional executive coach (EC). The 360 MIRROR data points combined with one-on-one executive coach interactions over 3 months result in each Fellow creating a personalized Leadership Development Plan (LDP).
- Executive Coaching & Business Mentorship: Each Fellow is paired up with 1 dedicated professional executive coach and 1 dedicated c-suite business executive who serves as a mentor. Over the 12 month Fellowship period Fellows receive intensive 1:1 executive coaching and business mentorship sessions via phone/ Skype/ WhatsApp.
- Annual Summit: Fellows participate in an annual Global Good Fund Summit each spring. This 4-day event provides a platform for networking between Fellows, Executive Coaches, Business Mentors, Alumni, and The Global Good Fund staff.
- Targeted Funds: Each Fellow receives a $10,000 grant. These funds are to be used explicitly for the implementation of his/ her Leadership Development Plan and on leadership development with a special focus on experiential learning.
- Peer & Subject Matter Network: Fellows are part of a global cohort of social entrepreneurs. The Global Good Fund facilitates regular interaction among the Fellows. Fellows are encouraged to engage each other, Alumni, and Content Experts in tackling leadership development challenges.
The program is specifically designed to develop the leadership skills of social entrepreneurs around the world.
In order to be considered for the fellowship, candidates must meet the following minimum requirements:
- An Enterprise that the candidate leads is at least one-year-old;
- The enterprise must have at least one full-time employee in addition to the candidate;
- The candidate is under 40 years of age (if 40 or older, explain the rationale for joining fellowship);
- Candidate should not be currently receiving formal coaching/mentoring support;
- Candidate has to be in a position where s/he has decision making power.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is June 30, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.