Global Excellence Scholarships aim to attract excellent candidates to UCD programs and to encourage early application. Scholarship applications will be considered on academic merit paired with holistic review of their scholarship application. The Global Excellence Scholarship is payable only toward the tuition fees of the successful candidate.
- Successful applicants will be citizens and residents of any the following countries at the time of application:
Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Mauritius, Maldives, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Seychelles.
- Scholarships are only open to self-funding candidates who are classified as non-EU for tuition fee purposes.
- Eligible programs are limited to those that are undergraduate and graduate taught
programs, where the student must be based in Dublin and no part of the program is awarded by another institution.
- Applicants to the Global Excellence Scholarship will have already obtained one of the following statuses on an application for an eligible program:
Offer, Conditional Offer, Accept, Conditional Accept.
- Arts and Humanities
- Engineering and Architecture
- Health and Agricultural Sciences
- Social Sciences and Law
- Log into your existing application using your application ID and password.
- Under My Applications – Click ‘Scholarship Applications’.
- Select the Scholarship you would like to apply for.
- Answer the ‘general questions’ & submit.
- The results of Global Excellence Scholarship applications will be released within 4 weeks of the deadline for applications.
- Deadline (Graduate Taught Programs): Feb 28
- Deadline (Undergraduate Programs): Mar 31
No late applications will be considered.
For any queries, e-mail: email@example.com
For any further information, visit the brochure here.
About the Author