The Chapman University of California, Howard University of Washington, D.C., and National Institute of Technology Warangal of India are jointly organizing the Global Conference on Innovations in Management and Business during July 27-28, 2021 online.
The conference aims to bring together leading researchers, scholars, and instructors from academia as well as innovative practitioners from industry to exchange information and share experiences and research results from various specialized and interdisciplinary fields.
Global Conference on Innovations in Management and Business invites original contributions in the form of theoretical and empirical on the below-mentioned tracks from researchers to be presented during July 27th and 28th 2021.
- Business Analytics
- Crisis Management
- Digital Transformation and Information Systems
- Economics and International Trade
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Financial Management and Investment
- General Management
- Human Resource Management and Leadership
- Marketing Management and Customer Insights
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Pluralism—Cultural, Moral, and Religious
- Strategic Management and Corporate Governance
Call for Papers
Interested contributors are requested to submit an extended abstract within 500 words. The abstract should essentially contain the following along with the title of the article and author’s details:
- Research Methodology/ Design
- Major Findings
- Research Implications
The contributors must ensure that the submission is original and not presented or published earlier or under review for presentation or publication at the same time.
To submit your papers online, click here.
- Last date for abstract submission: June 30
- Communication of acceptance of abstracts: June 15, 2021
- Early bird registration: July 8, 2021
For full notification, click the link below.