Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Global Changemaker Fellowship 2022 by Connecting Dreams Foundation (CDF).
About Connecting Dreams Foundation (CDF)
Connecting Dreams Foundation (CDF) is a non-profit organization registered and licensed under section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956, Government of India.
It aims to address the SDG-based challenges through entrepreneurial action and youth participation. It provides the youth with an opportunity to bring about a sustainable and scalable change by working along the lines of 17 SDGs.
About Global Changemaker Fellowship
Global Changemaker Fellowship 2021-22 cohort entails 17 fellows from across 11 countries earnestly learning and working towards transforming their communities through various interventions and diverse focus areas.
Over the course of the program, the Fellows continue with implementing their initiative while participating in immersive workshops, training, and mentorship.
The fellowship equips changemakers with an opportunity to get access to global knowledge, community, training, and tools to become more effective collaborators of change and grow their initiatives.
- A Global Cohort of 30 Individuals working on solving the challenges in their communities that are selected
- The Fellows continue to stay in their college/ jobs during the fellowship
- They attend 3 fully-funded training camps around the year
- Between the training, they complete weekly assignments 3-4 hours per assignment
- The fellows will be supported in their initiative by Global Experts and Mentors
- At the end of 10 Months, they become a part of the lifelong global community
Fellowship Focus Areas
Adaptive and Collaborative Leadership
Catalyzing and embracing the process of creating change through collaboration
Designing solutions for all stakeholders by examining problems through a systems lens
Building the capacity of leaders to articulate the vision, speak across differences, and inspire others to act
Sustainable Development Goals
Learning the foundations of social change while exploring the meaning of a sustainable future
Leading when opposing but interdependent values are in tension
Eligibility for the Fellowship
- Dedicated leaders aged 13-30 Years with an entrepreneurial mindset and approach towards solving community-centric challenges
- Demonstrate a commitment to community development in social entrepreneurship or leadership
- Leading or an integral part of building an initiative that is along the lines of 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Willing to undergo an intensive 10 month-long personal and professional leadership development
- Vision for transforming and scaling their initiative
How to Register?
Interested applicants can apply for the fellowship through this link.
Feb 15, 2022