International Conference on Bio and Nano Technologies for Sustainable Agriculture, Food, Health, Energy and Industry” jointly organized by the Department of Bio & Nano Technology, GJUS&T, Hisar and Society for Sustainable Agriculture & Resource Management (SSARM).
This conference with its aim of presenting a perfect blend of two important domains of technology– Nanotechnology and Biotechnology will be a good junction for senior and young researchers, agriculturists, pharmacists, bio-technologists, biologists and related industry specialists to fold together, share experiences, discuss research findings and take the novel knowledge for practical outcomes.
This conference will cover the following topics:
- Biotechnology for Crop Improvement and health
- Medicinal Plants and Natural Products as Alternative Medicine
- Functional genomics, Plant Secondary metabolism
- Smart Farming Technology
- Nutrigenomics and Human Health
- Plant breeding for high yielding varieties.
Click here for complete list of the themes.
Click here to register for the event.
|Participants||Before 31-01-2018||After 01-02-2018|
|Faculty Members/Scientists including SAARC Countries||INR 4000||INR 5000|
|Research Scholar/Students including SAARC Countries||INR 2500||INR 3500|
|Foreign Faculty/Scientist||USD 300||USD 400|
|Foreign Students||USD 100||USD 150|
Name of Account: ICBN2018
Account Number: 4674000100042978
IFSC Code: PUNB0467400
Name of the Bank: Punjab National Bank
Branch: Guru Jambeshwar University Hisar
- Early Bird Registration Closes: January 31, 2018
- Registration Closes: February 21, 2018
- Abstract Submission Deadline: February 10, 2018
- Notification of Acceptance: February 15, 2018
- Accommodation Request Deadline: February 15, 2018
Prof. Vinod Chhokar, Phone: 01662-263165, Mobile: 9992793333
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com