Gandhi Institute of Technology & Management (GITAM) and Indian Bank are jointly organising the National Conference on Non-Performing Assets – Disclose or Dispense: Problems, Process and Progress.
Date: September 21, 2018
Venue: GITAM Campus, Vishakapatnam
- RBI regulation on Non Performing Assets
- Prudential Norms on Income recognition, Assets classification
- Frauds in Banking Sector
- Non-Performing Assets- Measures, causes effects
- Recovery Mechanism through negotiated settlement
- Reputation risk and NPAs
- Role of MIS in the credit monitoring
- Current status of NPA in banks in India
- Status of NPA in India vis-à-vis other countries
- Default of restructured loans
- Wilful defaults
- Rising credit-related frauds
- Preventive and remedial measures for Asset quality management
- Due diligence in credit
- Prudential limits Appraisal standards/ Approval Process
- Delegation of powers
- Documentation standards
Call for Papers
Research papers on the above areas of interests with empirical evidence are invited from Academicians, Researchers, accountants, practitioners and students.
The soft copies of the research papers may be sent to email@example.com.
Executives and Bankers: Rs. 1000
Academicians, research scholars and students: Rs. 700
Last date to receive abstracts: Sep 10, 2018
Last date to receive full paper: Sep 15, 2018
Last date for registration: Sep 20, 2018
For official notification, click here.