About the University
The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria. Its main campus is located in Parkville, an inner suburb north of the Melbourne central business district, with several other campuses located across Victoria.
About the Scholarship
University of Melbourne, Australia invites candidates for the Gilbert Rigg Scholarship 2020. This scholarship, worth up to $90,000, is open to students who are undertaking research in a field related to Mining and Metallurgy in the Melboune School of Engineering.
No. of Scholarship Awarded
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be enrolled in a research higher degree in a field related to mining and metallurgy
- Australian / domestic student
- International student
One scholarship valued at $30,000 per year for 3.5 years.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply for the scholarship through this link.
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application approximately two to four weeks after the application close date.
- Applications Open: Mar 2, 2020
- Application Deadline: May 15, 2020
For further details, click here.