NIT Trichy is conducting a GIAN Course on the Internet of things (IoT) Platform for Smart City from December 7 to 11, 2020. The course will offer an overview of the general IoT platform to be deployed for a smart city application including smart transportation, smart parking, and smart utility, and smart surveillance.
The course participants will learn these topics through lectures and hands-on experiments on all days. Also
case studies and assignments will be shared to stimulate the research motivation of participants.
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli (also known as NIT Trichy or NITT), formerly called as Regional Engineering College, Tiruchirappalli, is a public technical and research university near the city of Tiruchirappalli in Tamil Nadu, India. Founded in 1964, it is one of India’s oldest, most selective, and most prestigious technical universities.
- Internet of Things (IoT) & IoT Architecture: 07th Dec 2020
- Network Layers in IoT & IoT sensor node prototype: 08th Dec 2020
- Machine learning for IoT & Hardware-Software codesign: 09th Dec 2020
- IoT solution for smart city & Fundamentals of Smart Surveillance systems: 10th Dec 2020
- Applications of Video Surveillance in Smart Cities & introduction to Smart Surveillance systems using python & OpenCV: 11th Dec 2020
You should attend the course if:
- You are an engineer or research scientist interested in IoT, sensors, Smart surveillance systems, and smart cities.
- You work in the industry that deals with (IoT) & IoT Architecture, IoT solution for a smart city.
- You are a student or faculty from an academic institution interested in learning how to conduct research on IoT & Smart Surveillance systems.
The participation fees for taking the course is as follows:
- Participants from abroad: US $500
- Industry/ Research Organizations: INR 10,000
- Academic Institutions: INR 3,000
- Student/ Scholar : INR 2,500
The above fee includes all instructional materials, computer use for tutorials and assignments, laboratory equipment usage, and internet facility. The participants will be provided accommodation on payment basis.
To register online for the course, click here.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in GIAN Course on Deep Learning Processor Architecture at NIT Trichy [Dec 14-18]: Registrations Open.
GIAN Course on AI for Social Media Content Extraction at NIT Trichy [Dec 7-11]: Registrations Open.