NIT Trichy is conducting a GIAN Course on Deep Learning Processor Architecture from December 14 to 18, 2020. Through this course, the participants will get to learn about Deep Neural Networks (DNNs) which are widely used for many AI applications including computer vision, speech recognition, robotics, etc.
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli (also known as NIT Trichy or NITT), formerly called as Regional Engineering College, Tiruchirappalli, is a public technical and research university near the city of Tiruchirappalli in Tamil Nadu, India. Founded in 1964, it is one of India’s oldest, most selective, and most prestigious technical universities.
- Deep Learning Overview: December 14th, 2020
- Deep Learning Processor (FPGA): December 15th, 2020
- Deep Learning Processor (ASIC): December 16th, 2020
- Software and Hardware Co-Design (Compression): December 17th, 2020
- Deep Learning Processor Evaluation and Summary: December 18th, 2020
You should attend the course if:
- you are an electronics engineer or research scientist interested in designing deep learning processor architecture for image exploration.
- you are a professional engineer willing to enhance the knowledge, on hardware and software co-design for deep learning processor.
- you are a student or faculty from an academic institution interested in learning how to implement deep learning processor architecture on FPGA and ASIC.
The participation fees for taking the course is as follows:
- Participants from abroad: US $500
- Industry/ Research Organizations: INR 10,000
- Academic Institutions: INR 3,000
- Student/ Scholar : INR 2,500
The above fee includes all instructional materials, computer use for tutorials and assignments, laboratory equipment usage, and internet facility. The participants will be provided accommodation on payment basis.
To register online for the course, click here.
Phone Number: 0431-2503321
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in GIAN Course on AI for Social Media Content Extraction at NIT Trichy [Dec 7-11]: Registrations Open.