NIT Trichy is conducting a GIAN Course on AI for Social Media Content Extraction, Analysis & Recommendation Systems from December 7 to 11, 2020.
This course aims at enriching the course participants with AI and machine learning algorithms that are essential and required for extracting, analyzing, and recommending social media content.
Course participants will learn these topics through lectures and hands-on experiments on all days. Also, case studies and assignments will be shared to stimulate the research motivation of participants.
- Overview of Social networks and representation: Dec 7, 2020
- Social network models, AI for social networks, Tools: Dec 8, 2020
- Social network feature extractions, community detection Dec 9, 2020
- Machine and Deep Learning for Social media data: Dec 10, 2020
- Recommender systems and applications: Dec 11, 2020
Data analyst or research scientist interested in exploring social media analysis and recommender systems, industry personnel that deal with Social media analysis, recommender systems and would like to explore AI in recommender systems and students or faculty from academic institutions interested in learning how to conduct research on social media data, AI, recommender systems, and predictive analytics are invited to apply.
The participation fees for taking the course is as follows:
- Participants from abroad: US $ 500
- Industry/ Research Organizations: INR 10000
- Academic Institutions: INR 3000
- Student/ Scholar : INR 2500
The above fee includes all instructional materials, tutorials, assignments, and internet facilities. The fee does not include accommodation and food. On request, accommodation will be provided to the participants on a payment basis.
To register online for the course, click here.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Short Term Training Course on Laboratory Diagnosis of COVID-19 at JNCASR, Bangalore [Starts Aug 15]: Apply by July 31.