About the conference
This conference aims at bringing together Students, Professors, Researchers , Scientists, Academicians, and Policy Makers of Engineering. This battery of high profile delegates enables you to exchange and discuss the original research results, practical developmental experiences, technological advancements of future engineering and management.All the submitted research articles will be peer reviewed by the technical committees of the conference. Technicalities apart, Pune, the conference venue proves to be the perfect destination for smooth and successful conduction of the event.
Call for paper
The main topics of the conference are given below-
- Internet of Things
- Cloud Computing
- Network Security
- Distributed System
- Image Processing
- Wireless sensor Network
- Data Science
- Advanced computing techniques
- Algorithm and analysis
- Bio-modeling and applications
- Chaos theory and control
- Compression techniques
- Computer graphics
For more topics, click here
- Papers are invited from UG/PG students, research scholars, Faculty of colleges and Industries.
- The manuscript should be 1.5 spacing, Times New Roman 10 font size and double column.
- Submit to the conference coordinator email@example.com
- Maximum allowed pages while submitting camera ready paper is six, extra pages will be charged with 200 INR per page.
- Maximum up to five authors / co-authors per paper are allowed.
- Last date of paper submission: Jan 20 2018
- Last date of registration: Jan 28 2018
- Date of Conference: March 15-16, 2018
For registration details, click here
G. H. Raisoni College of Engineering and Management, Wagholi, Pune
Conference Co-ordinators: 9637436044, 9673002905, 9096141696