German Chancellor Fellowship for Tomorrow’s Leaders 2019 for Indian graduates [Any Field of Study, Stipend Upto Rs. 2 Lakhs/Month]: Apply by Sep 15
About the German Chancellor Fellowship
Launch your career in Germany – become part of a worldwide network. The Alexander von Humboldt Foundation is searching for the leaders of tomorrow – from Brazil, China, India, Russia, and the USA. The German Chancellor Fellowship offers you an opportunity to take the next career step in Germany – irrespective of your field of work.
The Alexander von Humboldt Foundation’s German Chancellor Fellowship Programme is targeted at university graduates from the United States, the Russian Federation, the People’s Republic of China, Brazil and India who have an international outlook and initial leadership experience. It addresses prospective decision-makers, multipliers and thought leaders from a broad range of professional fields such as politics, public administration and business as well as society and culture.
The fellowships give them the opportunity to spend a year in Germany networking with other prospective leaders from abroad, who are also sponsored by the Humboldt Foundation, and to explore new solutions to the global issues of our times. With this programme Germany once again presents itself as a destination of choice for intercultural dialogue and as a meeting place for the international leaders of tomorrow.
In order to apply, develop your own project idea and find the host of your choice to mentor you. Once your host has confirmed, you can apply for a fellowship.
- are a university graduate with an international bias from Brazil, China, India, Russia or the USA and have already acquired initial leadership experience
- completed your first degree less than 12 years ago
- would like to spend a year working on a project you have developed yourself with a host of your choice in Germany
- can demonstrate that your project will be of social significance and that you have the potential to build future bridges between Germany and your own country
- work in a sector such as politics, economics, the media, administration and culture
- a monthly fellowship of €2,170, €2,470 or €2,770, depending on your qualifications
- individual mentoring during your stay in Germany
- additional financial support for items such as family members accompanying you, travel expenses or a German language course
- a study tour of Germany and a number of events during which you can make contact with other fellows and representatives of German companies and institutions
- extensive alumni sponsorship, particularly to help you sustain contact with collaborative partners in Germany during your entire professional career.
The Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany is the patron of this fellowship programme. The Foundation grants up to 50 German Chancellor Fellowships annually – up to ten for each country. The closing date for applications is 15 September 2019.
he Humboldt Foundation will be pleased to answer any further questions about the German Chancellor Fellowship Programme by email (email@example.com).
For full details, visit the brochure by clicking here.
About the Author