Knowledge of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) is an increasingly sought after skill in industries from agriculture to public health. This Specialization, offered in partnership with ArcGIS developer Esri, will teach the skills you need to successfully use GIS software in a professional setting.
You will learn how to analyze your spatial data, use cartography techniques to communicate your results in maps, and collaborate with peers in GIS and GIS-dependent fields. In the final Capstone Project, you will create a professional-quality GIS portfolio piece using a combination of data identification and collection, analytical map development, and spatial analysis techniques.
There are 5 Courses in this Specialization:
- Fundamentals of GIS
- GIS Data Formats, Design and Quality
- Geospatial and Environmental Analysis
- Imagery, Automation, and Applications
- Geospatial Analysis Project
You will learn
- Create and work with raster data.
- Develop and analyze data for the geospatial analysis project.
- Develop a large processing workflow in ModelBuilder.
- Interpret and explain the results you obtained in comparison to your original GIS question and/or hypothesis.
Learner Taking this specialization are:
- Data Scientists
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.