About the Fellowship
GSIF is a highly selective one-year fellowship program to give the opportunity to professionals to work on high-priority specific projects with select NGOs to drive high social impact.
The GSI Fellows will be:
- Support creation of an ecosystem within NGOs that promotes continuous improvement
- Working towards measurable and scalable impact and put systems in place at their respective NGOs leveraging their process excellence skills
- Working on transformational projects which shall set new standards for the non-profit world
- Driven and highly talented professionals with an innate desire to use their skills for social good
The fellowship is a fulltime commitment for 12 months. After completion of 1 year, basis performance and opportunity, if the fellow wishes to extend it, the GSIF leadership may take a call on extending the fellowship by another project year.
- Opportunity to work on High Impact, meaningful Social sector projects
- Fellows will get an opportunity to build Lean Six Sigma(LSS) expertise along with an overview of the social sector and respective NGOs they will be aligned to
- The projects will be high priority projects for NGOs and you shall be directly dealing with Senior Leadership of the NGOs on a regular basis
- Senior leadership at Genpact is very excited about this program. You shall be personally mentored by a senior leader throughout your fellowship.
You shall be entitled to consultancy fees during the fellowship and best efforts will be made to match it to your current in-hand salary.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the fellowship through this link.
March 31, 2020