Genpact Social Impact Fellowship [12 Months]: Apply by March 31
About the Fellowship
GSIF is a highly selective one-year fellowship program to give the opportunity to professionals to work on high-priority specific projects with select NGOs to drive high social impact.
The GSI Fellows will be:
- Support creation of an ecosystem within NGOs that promotes continuous improvement
- Working towards measurable and scalable impact and put systems in place at their respective NGOs leveraging their process excellence skills
- Working on transformational projects which shall set new standards for the non-profit world
- Driven and highly talented professionals with an innate desire to use their skills for social good
The fellowship is a fulltime commitment for 12 months. After completion of 1 year, basis performance and opportunity, if the fellow wishes to extend it, the GSIF leadership may take a call on extending the fellowship by another project year.
- Opportunity to work on High Impact, meaningful Social sector projects
- Fellows will get an opportunity to build Lean Six Sigma(LSS) expertise along with an overview of the social sector and respective NGOs they will be aligned to
- The projects will be high priority projects for NGOs and you shall be directly dealing with Senior Leadership of the NGOs on a regular basis
- Senior leadership at Genpact is very excited about this program. You shall be personally mentored by a senior leader throughout your fellowship.
You shall be entitled to consultancy fees during the fellowship and best efforts will be made to match it to your current in-hand salary.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the fellowship through this link.
March 31, 2020
Click here for FAQ and for official notification, click here.
About the Author