Genpact Social Impact Fellowship (GSIF) is a unique year-long social transformation program launched in 2016. The fellowship provides professionals the opportunity to work on high-impact projects for leading non-profit organizations in India. As a GSIF fellow, you will hone your process excellence, digital and analytical skills to bring about a systemic change to the social sector.
The GSI Consultants will be –
- Working like consultant on transformational projects (KPMG & Mc Kinsey) which shall set new standards for the non-profit world.
- Supporting creation of an ecosystem within NGOs that promotes continuous improvement
- Working towards measurable and scalable impact and put systems in place at their respective NGOs leveraging process excellence skills
- Driven and highly talented professionals with an innate desire to use their skills for social good.
- Position: Genpact Social Impact Consultant
- Location: NCR/Bengaluru/Hyderabad/Kolkata/Mumbai/Jaipur+ major cities of India
- Travel: Project Based Travel Education & Experience required
Why should you apply for GSIF?
- Opportunity to work on High Impact, meaningful Social sector projects
- Consultants will get an opportunity to build Lean Six Sigma(LSS) expertise along with an overview of the social sector and respective NGOs they will be aligned to
- The projects will be high priority projects for NGOs and you shall be directly dealing with Senior Leadership of the NGOs on a regular basis
- Senior leadership at Genpact is very excited about this program. You shall be personally mentored by a senior leader throughout your fellowship and possibly beyond.
- Graduate/Postgraduate degree in any discipline
- More than 5 years of full time work experience, preferably in the social sector or in process transformation, technology, consulting or project management
- Green Belt/Black Belt Lean Six Sigma certified, will be an added expertise
Roles and Responsibilities
- End to end project ownership and driving project outcomes
- Facilitate NGOs to solve their strategic objectives through transformational thinking
- Develop commitment across all involved teams and facilitate buy-in from all important stakeholders
- Deployment of Lean Six Sigma, Design thinking tools, analytics and cutting-edge technology as per the needs of the project.
GSIF 6.0 Applications open from 25th March to 9th April 2021.
To apply please follow below mandatory steps:
- Email your Updated CV and Video resume at gsif.genpact[at]genpact.com
- Submit requisite details on MS form here
The fellowship is a fulltime commitment for 12 months. After completion of 1 year, basis performance and opportunity , if the fellow wishes to extend it, the GSIF leadership may take a call on extending the fellowship by another project year.
You shall be entitled to a consultancy fees during the fellowship and best efforts will be made to match it to your current in-hand salary.